Verse 17:88 of Holy Quran,
Say, “If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants.”
As we know and believe that the Holy Quran is not just an ordinary book rather it is the most significant divine book, we must show proper respect for it. In addition, we had to be very cautious at the time of handling the Holy Quran. Here are some issues that we must always remind regarding the Holy Quran.
1. The respect of the Holy Quran is similar for all its parts.
- You must always carry the Holy Quran with great care. When you are travelling, give extra importance to your bag contains the Holy Quran. Never keep it roughly. You must use your both hands to bring out it from the handbag and must kiss it. You must also be very much gentle in openning the pages.
3. If you do not have an obvious idea of the importance of listening the Holy Quran you may be ruined. When a person is reciting the Holy Quran and you are beside, you have to put your all concentration over hearing it. You must not create any kind of disturbance to the person who is reciting. ALLAH Almighty will also give reward to person for a good deed and forgive his sin. So, be cautious when listening to Holy Quran.
- You must recite Holy Quran on a regular basis. Our Holy
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Himself put so much emphasis on reciting the Holy Quran. So, you may get the advantage of being blessed by ALLAH Almighty by reciting the Holy Quran.
5. It is a very superior deed of teaching the kids the Holy Quran early in their life. If they started reciting it earlier, the Holy Quran mixed easily with their blood, mind, and flesh which made them ideal human being.
6. It is always a great thought to teach the Holy Quran to others. There are numerous boys and girls who do not get the opportunity of learning the Holy Quran because of some problems. You may teach them and become very much blessed by the ALLAH Almighty.
It is our whole hearted responsibility to keep intact the respect of the Holy Quran. There are several other respects too. You must follow them from the core of your heart.
Verse 59:21 of Holy Quran,
If We had sent down this Qur’an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of ALLAH. And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.
Umrahukpackages.co.uk is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK, offers a range of Easter Umrah Packages from UK.